[(Android) نقاش عام] هؤلاء اللاعبون محترفون

المواضيع المثيرة [انسخ الرابط] 291/6581

تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-02 23:40:08 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:07:36 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:33:26 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

Whoever you are I love you

I like my love like in a dream you will find my heart my   love You are my love, love you forever

BE CAREFUL

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:45:18 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

I'm sorry if it was my fault and that's why you hate  anything you want just ask me I don't give a s*** about it just don't steal it from me because I have to talk to more people and run my f****** more Florida in Spanish 

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:46:20 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:49:37 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

Yeah it did cross my mind exactly who I might have met what they might do and what I was trying to say earlier was that I don't think I am smart or intelligent enough to work at a fast food joint or I am actually way over and out of line when it comes to trying to work at a fast food joint because I have a chemical imbalance or just plain and simple the job is so basic it's like I'm two years old so there's no chance I could ever do it if that makes me sound smart

Yeah it hurt my feelings to get that picture and not have anyone else understand that this is who I am this is what I just got and this is how it is

And then later realizing oh well this is been part of my problems too and how come I don't sleep because I don't have love because I'm always told there's no such thing because I'm cursed by Beauty
No matter what whoever I made hate castle clash I'm sorry but I didn't ever want to play this game in the first place none of them
I don't know how to give head but I'm sure the guy gets head all the time
I don't care what you think or feel or that you know about that but I don't think I should have to change my views and opinions but I don't think I can because I have to take drugs
I don't know I guess this is the one that likes to populate under LEB823580

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:52:07 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:55:13 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

I'm still kind of sad that I played that card game and I lost my hotel Key to that stranger from the Middle East I wonder who ended up getting head from with my hotel key or was his all set up from the beginning and I just haven't realized that there is no one just like everyone wants me to agree with there is nobody in this world but me because I'm in hell because nobody's there

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:55:24 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

Dear God I don't know

الامضاء
تم النشر بتاريخ 2017-02-24 21:57:19 | اظهر مشاركات باديء الموضوع فقط

is fhis my duagnosis

الامضاء